Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive...feedback on eBay

Feedback got you down?

You do everything right - you ship like a superhero, you do everything perfect...and then your customer leaves you no feedback? Bummer right?

Well let me ask you this...did you ask your customer to leave feedback?

Now I don't want to encourage you to be one of those sellers who sends like 10,000 emails saying - "please leave me feedback! I beg you, please leave me feedback!"...because frankly, that's just annoying.

But how about, when you send your final "thank you" email (you send one, right?) you include just a simple line like this:

"We strive for 5 star feedback from all our customers! If you had a great experience, please let me know. Or, if things could have been better - please contact me ASAP so we can make it right! I want you to feel good about leaving 5 star feedback across the board!"

...something like that. If you'd like feedback from your customers, make sure you ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment